epicitehydro - the hydro-active dressing for an ideal wound healing environment
The biotechnology derived cellulose provides unique properties to the wound dressing epicitehydro. It contains a minimum of 95% isotonic saline solution due to its very dense and homogeneous structure.
- Creates a supportive moist environment to the wound with a favorable hydrobalance and water vapor permeability.
- Absorbs excess wound exudates.
- Provides an immediate cooling effect after its application.
- Adapts easily to all types and shapes of wounds and can be cut to a sizable fit.
- Protects the wound from dehydration and infection.
- Dries out during the healing process and after successful epithelization can be peeled off easily and without pain.
- Easy to store (5 – 30°C).
The unique structure of epicitehydro provides plenty of moisture to the skin